VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

As my previous post was modded, I have reposted it without...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    As my previous post was modded, I have reposted it without stating the positive sentiments from my stock broker about this SPEC stock! The following comments have been gained from research and also contain my opinions, which are why I hold the stock and continue to buy it!!!

Nice to see another significant milestone achieved by Volt this week!

There are 2 major milestones left for the company to achieve.

The 2 Mining Licences that they have applied for, and the $40m bond issue!

I believe that there are a number of investors who are waiting for those last 2 milestones to be achieved, before they buy into Volt in a significant way. Once achieved I believe that the sp will be re-rated as the market will have confidence in the mine being developed. In my opinion the sp could settle at around 6c, which would be a nice platform to launch from!

Hopefully the Mining Licence will be granted soon, maybe in the next few weeks? Volt and Exotix have had plenty of time to gauge investor interest in the bond issue, so again, hopefully that will all go smoothly too.

From my perspective I believe that the sp is cheap and I certainly will be continuing to buy more stock! The potential for this company is huge and the risks are slowly diminishing!

The momentum is building! Go Volt!

Volt's Mining Licence applications cover a large area of Tanzania. It has the largest deposit of Graphite in the entire country!

The mining process and export of the Graphite ore is relatively straight forward and relatively low cost. The payback time for the stage 2 mining process may be under 2 years! Volt aims to be in the top 3 Graphite mining ventures in the world and very profitable! So a market cap of $200m to $600m is not unreasonable, which equates to a sp in the range of 15c to 40c! Nice if it happens!

Volt has been getting plenty of positive exposure about the Environmental approval, but the granting of the Mining Licences will give it much more positive exposure!

Good luck to all investors! Hopefully you can sense that the momentum is building too!

http://www.*.com.a...lake-graphite-project-in-tanzania-204081.html

I
    MHO! DYOR! Go Volt!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.415K 290.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 23268662 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1808763 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.