VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

For those seeking more info about VRC and to have a look at its...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    For those seeking more info about VRC and to have a look at its progress and its opinions about the Graphite market, Volt's Facebook page is worth a look!

I haven't checked it out for a while and was pleasantly surprised how much it has changed, improved and how professional looking the page is now!

Obviously, Volt is seeking to add new investors to the company. Its own Website is well designed and informative, and now the Facebook page is too!

Volt does get a lot of positive exposure in the media, on investment websites and from a few informed brokers. This exposure helps investors and the market to follow the progress of the company and builds investor confidence. Sure, progress has been slower than hoped for, but some of that has been out of its control. All the Graphite miners have found progress to be slow in Tanzania!

There is no logical reason for the Tanzanian government not to grant the 2 mining licences to Volt, which has the largest deposits of Graphite in the country! As Volt states on its website, the projected market for Graphite by the end of 2024 is expected to surpass $15b! Volt should be well into supplying that market with clean, jumbo Graphite by that time!

Volt is ticking all of the boxes and is very professional in all that it is doing. As I have stated previously, Volt's mining plan is pretty straight forward, the costs of establishing a world class mine are not huge and the profits are projected to be high! Mine costs payback in under 2 years~!~!

The momentum is building, in my opinion, and a re-rating of the sp may not be too far away when those remaining 2 milestones are achieved! Go Volt~!

https://www.facebook.com/asxvolt/

IMHO! DYOR! Determine your own exposure to risk!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.415K 290.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 23268662 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1808763 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.