VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Whilst shareholders often get very sentimental about her stocks...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Whilst shareholders often get very sentimental about her stocks that they own, the "mine is bigger and better than yours" syndrome doesn't achieve much!

WKT may prove to be a better and more successful mining company than VRC? But I am not a long time player in this market. Whilst VRC is aiming to be a top 3 mining company, I am only interested in achieving a nice profit! A sp of somewhere between 10c and 30c will see me out of the stock and having a very healthy bank account. So I am looking for a 500% to 1500% rise in the current sp. That would equate to WKT having a sp of between 75c and $2.25!

My belief is that VRC has a great chance of achieving this 500%+ rise in the sp, quicker than WKT! That is why I am holding VRC stock! For me has nothing to do with which company has the better long term prospects, but about which company can gain a 500%+ rise in the sp the quickest! That will be solely determined by the market!

If VRC gains its 2 mining licences, and there is no reason for it not to, and if it can achieve the $40m capital raising it requires through the bond issue, then VRC will be re-rated much higher by the market. And that could still occur before the end of this year!

Good luck to all Graphite stock holders, no matter which company you have shares in!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.415K 290.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 23268662 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1808763 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.