VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Staggering that there not been a comment made in 2 days! I hope...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Staggering that there not been a comment made in 2 days! I hope that VRC investors are still maintaining their faith in VRC?

Another staggering figure has me amazed!
    "The Volkswagen Group has laid out an ambitious electric vehicle and autonomous driving roadmap, with 16 locations around the world now set to produce electric vehicles (EVs) by the end of 2022! The $48 billion programme marks a major up-scaling of the carmaker’s electric car programme, from its current three EV production locations. CEO Matthias Müller announced the investment at the Group’s annual conference in Berlin!"

The scale of this ramp up of EV battery manufacture is absolutely amazing! 16 battery giga-factories to be built by 2022, and a commitment of $48b! The scale of it all is hard to comprehend. And this is just one car manufacturer, VW!

Combine the battery demand of at 70 companies which will be building EVs by 2022, the amount of batteries required will be phenomenal! So if all goes well, Volt will be right in the mix to supply some of the massive, massive, demands for Graphite needed to supply that battery market! Let alone the other future huge demands for Graphite in the fire retardant industry, the other Graphite commercial markets and the Graphene industry!

A very bright future awaits VRC, if and when their Graphite mining begins. Let's hope that it is sooner than later. If VRC does become a successful Graphite miner, even one of the top 3 producers that it is aiming for, then these share prices of around 2c would indeed seem very cheap!

I remain positive in the future of VRC and continue to buy more stock!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.