VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Environmental Approval Received for Bunyu Graphite Project, page-73

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Well Pel,
    "I fail to see the real connection between these sorts of 'potential demand' for graphite and a junior Co".

There is no surprise with your comment here as you have made over 1,000 comments where you failed to see, or agree with, the points being made by the author! So I never expected that you'd get my point anyway!

The other question of course is; if you don't foresee a bright future for Volt, then why in the hell do you own the stock? Only a masochist would hold a stock that they thought was going to be unsuccessful! From my research and from Volt's business plan and progress made, I believe that Volt will become a successful Graphite miner, not so confident that it will become one of the top companies, but I believe that its sp is cheap now, and will have a significant re-rating in the future.

It is only a matter of time until Volt is granted its Mining Licence, in my opinion!

In my previous post I have expressed an opinion based on these premises:
    There will undeniably be a staggering amount of Graphite needed to supply the multiple demands for the product in 2020 and beyond! VW's plans for 16 battery giga-factories will require a huge amount of Graphite, plus the dozens and dozens of other battery factories planned to be built. Over 70 car makers, bus and Truck makers will be making EVs from 2020 onwards with over 300 car models planned to be on the road.

Coupled with the ever increasing demands for Graphite; as a fire retardant, a lubricant, in the refractory process, and being turned into Graphene etc, there will be unprecedented demand for the ore. Each Graphite mining company can only supply a finite amount of the ore per year, and this is also dependent on the Graphite quality. Most of the good Graphite miners should be able to achieve some sales.

Then the purchasers of this ore consider each company on its merits. Volt has a massive Graphite deposit, the ore is near surface, the cost of mining is low, there is a main road close by and an excellent port facility not far away. Volt's ore prices will be very competitive and as such is should have no problems achieving good sales!

The greater demand for Graphite worldwide, the greater the chances that Volt has of achieving higher ore sales volume!

With Volt aiming to be a top 3 worldwide Graphite producer, and with some binding off-take agreements already in place, Volt should be well placed to become a strong supplier of this huge demand for Graphite. This is my opinion based on my research and why I hold a significant parcel of shares and continue to purchase more!

GLTA investors, DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.