VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Environmental Approval Received for Bunyu Graphite Project, page-76

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Pel,
    It is pleasing that you've worked out that Volt is not the only horse in the race! My point is, that if the demand for Graphite is going to be astronomical by around 2020, and each of the Graphite mining companies can only supply a certain amount of Graphite per year, ..... it follows that the greater the demand for Graphite, the greater the chances that Volt will get some contracts to supply that demand!

VW are a long way off from having their 16 battery giga-factories built. Where their supply will come from, no one knows and I'm not stating that Volt will even come close to being a supplier for them. But the door opens for Volt to achieve at least some sales the greater the demand for Graphite! With Graphite miners having to supply the huge demand for Graphite from around 2020 for VW, and the other huge demands from the other 70+ ev car, bus and truck manufacturers, the fire retardant industry, the lubrication industry, the foundry industry etc., Volt has a greater chance of securing some sales of its ore!!!!

Assuming that Volt does progress to a Graphite mining company and there is no reason now for it not to gain its mining licence:
    It defies belief that with all that unprecedented demand, that Volt won't win any Graphite contracts at all!!! Who knows which field will demand the most Graphite from Volt, it could well be the fire retardant industry? Whilst Volt is aiming to be a top 3 player in the Graphite market, it may fall well short. It doesn't have to be a top 3 player to be successful, just as long as it can make a good profit.

The conditions are right for Volt to supply the market with quality Graphite, although the quality of their Graphite is not as high as the quality of the Graphite from some other companies. Volt's proposed mine is low cost, the ore is near surface, there is a good sealed road close by and an excellent port facility is relatively close as well. Volt has predicted a low pay-back time for its mining , as little as less than 2 years? And a mine lifespan of 22 years!

So who knows what the share price will be after setting up a successful mine? A sp as little as 16c will make a lot of people very happy! That is a sp rise of 800% on today's price which is astronomical! Try getting that with a bank deposit! It would take between 250 and 400 years!

My research indicates a huge demand for Graphite will be in place by 2020. Volt should be in a good position to achieve some good sales. That is why I am holding the stock, for me to make a profit, be it if the sp hits 10c, 15c or 20c+!!! And if you don't agree with my opinions, tough!

Good luck to all VRC investors!

(My opinions only, and based on my research. DYOR)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $10.35K 2.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 30991123 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3564992 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.