VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Re:"My point is, that if the demand for Graphite is going to be...

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Re:"My point is, that if the demand for Graphite is going to be astronomical by around 2020, and each of the Graphite mining ......"
    "But the door opens for Volt to achieve at least some sales the greater the demand for Graphite..."

What a nonsense bruce....may l remind you that 2020 is a mere15 months away so if this 'astronomical demand' for graphite was so real for VW's massive 16 giga factory planning, one would think deals of sme sort would be penned in some form .... imo, it appears Volt haven't got any such deals close enough to even 'hint' about as yet....therefore l still fail to see any 'connection' between your figures and graphite future and where VRC as the sit atm ...or are we the only ones who think we know what Volt has in the ground ...not much Volt have attested to achieve has happened for a long time now and, some Volt posters and scriptwriters may need to re-read 'The Big Who Cries Wolf' before making any outlandish, unconnected and unsubstantiated comments re: future markets for graphite by any end user...untill it happens it is just BS imo....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $10.35K 2.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 30991123 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3564992 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.