FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I didn't feel quite so confident previously, but with new team...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I didn't feel quite so confident previously, but with new team and board in place, I think we've now got the right people (experience) to attempt a Stage 1 concentrate build solo. Offtakes/prepayments to fund bulk/all of initial capex would be ideal of course, but not sure if there's any real precedence/datapoints available of that actually happening for a junior lithium company... I do know Captain Chris' last venture had to resort to taking on some pretty onerous (nasty) debt terms, and that was for a project in WA of all places... Hopefully BGS can do better, but sometimes the market is what the market is...

In any case, even for Stage 1, I don't think it would be catastrophic of an outcome to have to bring in a joint venture partner. Again, this deposit here is world class tier 1 and the size/scale potential alone means unlike many/most juniors out there, we are in position to option out a bulk of the project to de-risk greatly and still maintain significant upside potential.

It's a great problem to have, really...
    Last edited by Jayfire: 07/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.