MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Ann: Environmental Approvals and PFS Update, page-2

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Environmental Approvals and PFS Update
    Extension drilling north of T3 receives Department of Environmental Affairs approval
    Environmental Management Plan approved for drilling at T1 subject to public review
    Project Brief submitted for T3 Dome to drill high priority AEM targets
    Environmental approval received for accommodation camp facility outside Ghanzi
    PFS for T3 Mine now targeted for January 2018 completion
    Environmental Impact Assessment process has commenced for T3 Mine
    MOD Resources Ltd (ASX: MOD) today provided an update on progress in obtaining a number of environmental approvals in and around its T3 Copper Project in Botswana and an update of the status of the T3 pre-feasibility study (PFS).
    T3 forms part of the joint venture (JV) between MOD (70%) and AIM listed Metal Tiger Plc (30%) and includes an extensive licence holding in the central and western parts of the Kalahari Copper Belt. The in-country operating company is Tshukudu Metals Botswana (Pty) Ltd (Tshukudu).
    T3 extension
    The Department of Environmental Affairs (DEA) has approved drilling on a farm north of T3, doubling the approved area to approximately 100km2 and opening up additional AEM targets for drilling.
    This environmental approval allows MOD to drill two further AEM targets, A15 and A18, immediately.
    The DEA approval for T3 extension drilling was straight forward and there was no requirement for an Environmental Management Plan (EMP).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.