TLG 0.88% 56.0¢ talga group ltd

I expect a nice melt up in the next 3-6 months, if not sooner....

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    I expect a nice melt up in the next 3-6 months, if not sooner. We got an extra 20% sweetener thrown into this environmental permit, Talk about a green light to proceed. "you asked for 100, here, take 120!" Mine this space! Wording was extremely positive as well. They even apologized for it taking so long.

Next permits for this first mining application are in the bag. Permits for the refinery in Lulea in the bag. Hopefully the next mine permits, Niska, are also in the bag, now with a 2 year interval instead of a 3 year interval. 3rd mine DFS, underground has to be getting started imminently. I am almost getting pabs-like in my optimism. What a green flag from the government.

I have a hard time beliving the Kiruna municipality has much success putting the brakes on this; frankly, I doubt that they will dare. It would be so monumentally stupid. Politically. Environmentally. Economically. Internationally. Nimby anti-science nutbags are going to wail impotently or face institutional menace on all levels. All Talga has to do is be a good neighbor and follow the plan as proposed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $212.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 58.0¢ 55.5¢ $502.1K 893.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14090 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 33008 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.