TLG 1.25% 39.5¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Environmental permit approved for Talga's graphite mine, page-126

1. 1,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Hahahaha, yeah I've heard that all before too.

The question about 24M was on the tip of my tongue as I just recently saw the "Chapter One" presentation (to answer your question) Thing is, I sadly lost track of the TLGs story a few years ago and landed in the middle of a war myself. I had to learn what it means to call yourself an LTH, I was not prepared for what can happen in this business and so became an echo chamber myself. I discovered your Ann by accident and was actually a bit surprised (and had to smile a bit) when I saw that sometimes all it takes is a few reindeer to cause delays. Browsing through your chats, I wondered if you guys might be having the same problem as mine when it comes to things like confirmation bias, actor-observer bias, the false-consensus effect and things like that.
    So I decided (to put an end to this) to ask a few questions that I wouldn't have asked 3 years ago because the world was different back then and I had absolutely no idea about things like expectation management, promises, Delays, timelines, customer qualification processes, testing phases or supply chains in general. In order to become a better investor I took you as an opportunity to learn how to deal with it better in the future in order to avoid such „mistakes“ in the future.
    As I said before, I have no intention of downramping TLG because i really think it’s a showcase project,but the R/R ratio doesn't quite suit me in the long term.

But I would have one or two more questions if you allow me to ask them... and sorry for the laugh at the beginning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $157.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 39.0¢ $89.63K 226.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 33914 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 20554 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.