TLG 0.00% 79.0¢ talga group ltd

Yes, yes, you've missed the point; again. This project has been...

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Yes, yes, you've missed the point; again.

This project has been completely de-risked. You used to wax lyrical about how the bureaucracy of the Swedish permit process would tie TLG in knots, guess what, Tigbot? It hasn't! **** PERMITS APPROVED **** smile.png

Continental power struggles will only make the West strive for further self-dependency, especially where energy is concerned - not for one second do I think this game of chess we're currently seeing will result in anything that we haven't see before (cold war etc.) but, if it did, then everything we're doing today would be irrelevant, TLG would be the least of everyone's worries. With that in mind, should we all become doomsday preppers for a far fetched ideology and highly improbable scenario, or should we live life with a focus on the here and now and perhaps just a small glance toward our futures? I know my choice.

I happily purchased more today, way above my average because the reward far outweighs the risk, after all, as I mentioned, the risk has all but been removed. There will be value-add announcements soon that will see the SP move forward. My conservative target is around $2.5 by the end of the year, it's conservative due to the blatant manipulation we experience with this stock, if the shackles come off we could easily see $3.5 by the end of the year.

In the meantime, if war breaks out between Europe/US/NATO and China/Russia (which it wont), I wont need money or shares, just a rifle with a bayonet and directions to the frontline.

Now, type that into Chatbot and let me know what it says.

Cheers,
    Gryff.

Last edited by gryffindor: 06/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $300.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 81.0¢ 77.5¢ $342.3K 431.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6840 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 10367 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
78.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
81.0¢ 81.0¢ 77.5¢ 109621
Last updated 14.17pm 21/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.