SRK 0.00% 3.8¢ strike resources limited

Ann: Environmental Works Approval Received for Ashburton Port, page-5

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    100% aware - have unfortunately seen them sit on everything for many years, in fact over a decade !

They and the associated companies are the best cut and paste managers on the ASX. We are due another challenging quarterly report by end of July. I am not sure how Victor handles the pressure and stays awake beyond 8:35am each work day as these guys have been doing WFH for lots of years. Like most current WFH workers, they forget to do the W part or at least added the N to make it NWFH.. In fact i honesty think they also operate under NWFO as well.

Peru ? yes, so many questions - absolutely no answers
    Phase 1 ? yes, have not seen them say the haul road is completed yet, let alone trucking the ore, signing a contract, loading a ship and making some money. That would be a novel idea. Given they told us a month ago the "target" was first shipment of "up to" 55,000 ton in July, they have a few days to go but i am guessing they missed another "target" or they could load a 12ft tinny with a wheelbarrow of ore and send it on its way to China. Perhaps if the Directors are not fishing or playing gold they could skipper the tinny.

Very hard to take anything these guys tell you seriously, so why should any forum on SRK, QUE, OEQ, BEL be taken seriously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52690 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.39am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.