EVS 1.89% 5.4¢ envirosuite limited

Agreed ..... I've been here a while and it doesn't bother me to...

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Agreed ..... I've been here a while and it doesn't bother me to see it slip back a little at the moment as it was to be expected after the cap raise . There will be those that bought into the CR who are merely looking for a very quick profit at extremely low margins ( when you're buying volume it can be worthwhile ) and did the old "in round and out" trick . Others who have done their research will be holding and knowing that 20c was very cheap to get in at with the huge potential of JUST the water side of the business .

EVS already are number 1 and lead their competition in the aviation section of the business and this should grow steadily over the next few years but i don't see it as a main money spinner , but will provide small/medium profits for many years to come . I would imagine after covid stopped most world travel for a period that airports will be getting many more "noise / pollution" complaints as people will suddenly notice things they never noticed as much before and make reports to authorities which in turn could well increase the need for EVS services .

EVS omnis has the broadest capability globally of any environmental intelligence platform and deals with air / water / odour / noise and vibration it is used in mining and waste management and is already the chosen supplier to some big mining companies and is building year on year . With Biden bills going thru congress OMNIS should benefit from these and possibly be more in demand in the future .

EVS Water and Sewex in particular is what i am excited about and with the current trials in progress and the fact that we are really the only company dealing in the waste water / sewerage ( rough quote " with sewerage there is no single competitor on the planet " ) which gives us an unbelievable edge in a world wide market as every city in the world deals with sewerage . This will be the company maker in my opinion.

for those that missed it here is the CEO discussing EVS products

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $68.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $72.45K 1.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140205 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 136397 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.