EVS 0.00% 5.4¢ envirosuite limited

true, there are always risks of that nature even in a parent...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    true, there are always risks of that nature even in a parent company’s own country let alone a foreign beast like China!
    but a few differences between Evs and pet...

- only 6% of business income was derived from China during zz’s time
    - Evs’ books were audited just prior to dramas with pet were announced
    - and the big one for me is Evs’ income is mostly recurring (from memory 70-80%), so it would be a lot harder to fabricate sales orders to meet milestone bonuses like happened with pet before someone noticed last quarter/monthly/annual subscription didn’t renew or hit our accounts and again from memory but haven’t they recently declared only circa 2% of recurring not renewed during COVID? Plus Evs isn’t an industrial product, it’s mostly tech so someone parent company side of the equation can see/implement/monitor the roll out of a given purchase order easily, which isn’t the case when you’re operating under good faith like pet was that their clay product had left the Chinese warehouse and hadn’t been dumped in landfill.

all just an opinion of course and you’re right, they would take a knock if it came out that zz had managed a swindle here too but I think it would be a lot more contained if so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $54.55K 1.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1121640 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 176197 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.