EVS 0.00% 5.5¢ envirosuite limited

Ann: Envirosuite Reports Q2 FY2021 Sales Update, page-70

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    anyone care to voice their thoughts for the drop?
    • I thought the CEO change over was a good thing (felt the existing CEO was a little out of touch in the product space) and was actually hoping for a change but hadn't expected it so soon
    • EBITDA position is pushed back to quarter 4, but also thought given the state of the world and the discounts to airports that wasn't too bad going and better to have confirmed roughly on track then the uncertainty leading up to
    • Zhang was put to bed, nil impact disclosed, was another concern running up to
    • We are a growth stock in the tech space and the last week or so has seen money traders bickering with reserve banks which can hit growth tech hardest I guess (81% chance of a drop now on the ASX RBA tracker which spiked from 69% last week)
    • new CFO is also likely very conservative given he's Macquarie's man

I suppose given the cash burn rate and EBITDA being pushed back to Q4 the market has seen it as cutting it fine without the need for a cap raise and the Q3 (current) and Q4 forecast to get us to EBITDA is roughly double new recurring achieved to Q1 & Q2, mind you you would think with the time of release the Q3 is a given/known quantity and not a forecast and Q4 should be pretty concrete so they should come through..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ $3.308K 60.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 205947 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.