EOS 1.66% $1.78 electro optic systems holdings limited

Ann: EOS achieves Directed Energy drone defence milestone, page-16

1. 9,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Has eos found a satellite builder yet.? Remember they were due to announce builder of the smaller satellite in april.But as usual no follow up by eos.

To be fair dew laser is leading edge technology still being developed whether Israel or lockheed martin etc.

So we have this announcement ,first my initial reaction,on p3 of 5 they say 'no changes are required to the eos DE system for engaging group 2 &3 drones.But a larger and more remote test area must be used for longer range and higher power engagementsto be used for 'qualification'.'

Hmm I would have thought Australia is big enough remote enough to test their 35kw laser for 1,2,3. groups?
    Obviously customers want a dew laser to take care of group 1,2 &3 class sml cheap drones as its economical and absolutely the only way to defend against these smaller drones.So why waste their time on group one only,customers want a dew laser to take care of group 1,2 &3 .
    Group 4 & 5 missiles become economic and effective.

I came very close to selling down my last tranche maybe keeping a token quantity.After this opaque announcement i'll continue to hold.only because so far no other country has perfected the dew laser 'yet'.
    My feeling is as ben said some time back 'the competition will catch up',i believe the competition is/has caught up in various divisions but not yet in dew laser.

Look at SES and Airbus europe satellites/constellations and the size,all they talk about is optic connectivity and that they are asking the US for greater access in the western meo sector eek.png.
    What does eos have ? ,a test terminal on the ISS.they can't even get a builder for their new smaller 4 satellite meo constellation.
    boeing,l3 harris,raytheon,lockheed martin,airbus,SES would be rubbing their hands together waiting for eos to announce they have failed in being able to meet the june 2024 meo constellation time frame.
    above imo only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.