EOS 2.22% $1.62 electro optic systems holdings limited

Ann: EOS appoints Deputy Chief Executive Officer, page-17

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Agreed. Just threw out a random number, maybe a 150b company listed on the NYSE? What's a 150 billion between friends! So I'm not across this, so a publicly listed company can't be a takeover target because they operate in defence? I understand what you're saying and on the surface, it makes total sense. Similar to the control that the government has over EOS in ensuring that they only deal with sovereign nations. When you look at the shares issued by EOS - to themselves, under the loan plan, EOS and Ben Greene himself, the holdings makes up over 21% of outstanding shares. That's a nice buffer.

@doctornoh Agree with you too. But when you say "wont move the dial so why bother" - isn't that the crux of EOS? If you're (EOS) blatantly stating the following in presentations delivered to shareholders....

"Demand Tsunami on Horizon"...
    " • Australia’s ca $1 trillion defence budget for 2021-2030 combines with unprecedented focus on Australian
    providers, and EOS is one of only 2-3 candidates to qualify as a defence prime contractor in Australia"

Then.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.