EOS 0.95% $1.56 electro optic systems holdings limited

Ann: EOS Diversifies Revenue Base with New Contracts ($24m), page-16

1. 2,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346

Im saying the OZ government and every other government wants to own the Space Domain as satellites are the backbone of any modern military. Not just nuclear subs but all existing platforms. One part of this clearly is to track enemy satellites as well as protect our own satellites from threats. And shoot them down if needed. I never said EOS is the one providing the comms. But with the EOS laser technology you could see multiple use cases for military.

In terms of the EOS announced $5m the EOS announcement says the contract is expected to be "completed in FY24" so its revenue this year not over multi years. I also hadnt seen any previous announcement where Aus Defence was directly buying space surveillance data as building out Australian space capability is a newish thing- which is my point. For instance in 2023 Lockheed awarded the JP9102 contract for Australian space comm satellites etc (EM Sols part of that consortium) and the mention of Space investment in the latest Investment Plan released by the Minister. So real RECENT contracts being signed.

The tender information for space data that I provided could be related to the EOS $5m contract or maybe not. The EOS announcement doesnt mention space tracking data. And the tender period isnt even closed, closes 30 June 2024. But again, the tender shows renewed acquistion of space data which to date Im not aware of having been done before. And the tender doesnt mention contract duration or contract value. Although it is has been written it would be short term contracts like SaaS contracts to maintain flexibility.

Last edited by doctornoh: 24/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.015(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $301.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.58 $1.59 $1.55 $736.3K 472.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7059 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.