EOS 2.01% $1.78 electro optic systems holdings limited

Hi Falcon,You might be correct in saying that. But honestly, who...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Hi Falcon,
    You might be correct in saying that. But honestly, who are the ones who've been street smart for over a century as opposed to a company that resorts to third tier lenders because no one else will touch 'em?

If I were EOS, just pay it. In fact, I'll go further and say that they shouldn't have even made this public. They should've just sucked it up and done the deal and then buried the payment in their accounts. They're already proficient at that, so stick to your strengths. Let's face it, SOL now own a decent chunk and without SOL - EOS wouldn't even be around today. Instead, EOS have brought more attention to themselves and firmly cemented the perspective of complete and utter incompetence of past and present management.

I totally agree with @joewolf - but having said that, SOL are morphing into something else and EOS aren't the only flea ridden company that they're providing lending services to.

Like I said, if I were EOS, I'd move on. They've already shafted themselves and they still have "pending" issues with potential legal ramifications to deal with. I think for the sake of the shareholders, seeing as they have cash in the bank (for now), just bury it and move on.

This is not a good look for the CFO. It's not a good look for the company overall. I actually feel really bad about saying that. It is what it is and EOS seem hell bent on hurting many holders. Take SOL and EM Solutions out of the equation and EOS would not be around today. Thankfully, EM Solutions is well managed. The space business is a charity and many of the weapons that EOS are delivering are a charitable expense. But SOL are not a charity.

That's why they've had a long history of success. Pay the 4.5 mil, shut the **** up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
0.035(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.80 $1.75 $615.0K 345.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1808 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 6525 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.