EOS 1.17% $1.73 electro optic systems holdings limited

Ann: EOS to Undertake Strategic Review, page-103

1. 9,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    Why would you liquidate a business with no debt and some very profitable businesses with clear leading technology.Not just any company can supply 7 navys including the US with satellite terminals as in em solutions.
    I'll mention kiwi star optics also with established major customers.
    The rws ongoing contracts for the ADF and what ever happens in the middle east.
    Maybe the dew laser has a pulse.
    I don't wont to hear from Ben Green again,but I would like an update from eos on the ISS trial of the eos terminal installed and an update on the eos laser optic space connectivity.Unlike the dew laser there appears to be less western laser connectivity technology competition.Unlike Europe were every major country/prime thales,rheinmetall,airbus etc are all involved in space laser connectivity technology .
    If nothing else greenhills may provide some clarity on each division but the one most of interest for me is the potential of the eos laser connectivity if there is any potential at all and why i'm no longer interested in what Ben says.
    Liquidate imo no,but sharpen the carving knife because there is plenty of fat to be removed so eos can become very profitable in specific divisions and only research what they can afford to research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.73
Change
0.020(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $333.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.72 $1.77 $1.72 $805.6K 462.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15552 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 7911 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.