EOS 1.45% $1.76 electro optic systems holdings limited

Ann: EOS to Undertake Strategic Review, page-106

1. 9,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    The only pulse i feel eos still has was the announcement,not by eos,but by US websites listing eos US alabana as a part of the JADC '2' what appears to be led by AT&T. consortium.JADC1 failed because the military and govts didn't understand the ,to use their term 'convoluted' tender.
    This imo only is importatant because in the usual way the eos involvement in JADC2 is opaque such as dew platform.?jamming ?.
    If not for this recent announcement i would say eos is dead in the water.
    Laser as in weapons and connectivity the mega global competition has caught up if not passed eos.
    rws's kongsberg imo appears to have the edge,if eos is not mandated in contracts kongsberg gets the ADF business.The obvious issue being the govt should not be mandating Australian defense systems simply because they r Australian made and designed.
    The number 1 issue now is finding a partner to make eos viable,eos can not survive unless it gets a partner with scale.
    ps where is dumb dumb telstra regarding establishing space connectivity thru the eos meo spectrum constellation..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $338.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.73 $1.78 $1.73 $591.9K 335.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1690 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 5532 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.