EOS 1.66% $1.78 electro optic systems holdings limited

I agree with your post.But eos divisions are all leaders in...

1. 9,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    I agree with your post.
    But eos divisions are all leaders in technology and trying to compete globally against mega primes.
    Maybe ? this consultant has links and can phone primes where eos can't.
    Example ,once again ben made a big deal out of owning 4 of the 6 components of a hypersonic missile,he referred to the components as the brains the missile the other 2 being the war head and rocket system.ie eos controls gyro's,guidance etc.He went on to compare lockheed martin which again imo is naive he said LM only owned 2 of the 6 components.
    This is not realistic,eos is a jnr player and must start to negotiate with mega primes even if that means partnering with LM ,general dynamics etc.
    Its not what u know its who u know in order to expand yr market.and if this consultancy co can partner eos with mega primes to develop the eos technologies than that must be done as long as eos maintains control or equal control..
    Of course the ultimate would be one of the ceo's having such contacts but clearly that is not the case..
    I can see some merit in the decision as long as the consultancy co has strong contacts with strong potential partners for eos ,it better not be a rubbish consultancy result.
    ps rather than imo waste the money designing the eos turret with eos optics why didn't eos just suggest to the govt fine give Rhienmetall the lynx contract on the condition eos optics were designed into the Australian built lynx turret.
    We export rheinmetall lynx turrets,we produced a hull for the US army to carry out trials on the lynx and i believe the bradley replacement is a one horse race that being the lynx not the hanwha red back,we have the plant ready to produce the lynx with eos RWS (and should have included optics) this imo is another eg of eos being naive.
    ps i expect the lynx to be selected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
-0.030(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.79 $1.74 $1.051M 598.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1130 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 15000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.