TBN 2.63% 18.5¢ tamboran resources corporation

Ann: EP 98 Update - Amungee 2H Development Well Spudded, page-8

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Exciting times ahead for sure.

If i recall Riddles mentioned 6-12 months in the last meeting that pipe plans (well some of them atleast) would be announced. Seems there a good number of places to flog the gas too. I would be happy just backfilling existing stuff. Couple of new LNG plants in Darwin would be awesome. Might even buy myself a little Dinghy in retirement.

I could be wrong but I think Darwin LNG already has some sort of approval in place already for a second train. Am hopeful Inpex could line there ducks up for a few more. Would seem a waste to not utilise Santo's 10 mpta CCS project capacity. Santos recent production guidance was poo down to 90 mil a year but talking up getting up to 140 mil. some of that 50 mil increase will come from Barossa, PLNG & Alaska. Still leaves some wriggle room for another train or two in Darwin to get to 140 Mil

I am pleasantly surprised that federal labor through their relative silence on it seems to be a bit more in touch with reality that even if we don't need the gas as much as some countries our friendly neighbours do. A little bit of contradiction between some of the ministers but Mrs King whom I assume would be the one that counts appears supportive of it.

Next year or two are going to be very exciting as the plans get laid out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $381.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $105.1K 561.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 647741 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 172759 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TBN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.