TBN 8.11% 17.0¢ tamboran resources corporation

Hi rbmulvog, I got onto Tamboran on the IPO that was pitched...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi rbmulvog,

I got onto Tamboran on the IPO that was pitched earlier this year, but have been following the story since this time last year. I seriously considered participating in the IPO as I like the look of the Beetaloo assets, but didn't when the IPO was continually chopped down to the ~$61 million AUD they finally raised (down from an initial target of ~$195 million AUD). It was clear early on there wasn't much in the way of investor interest and they wouldn't be able to raise the money they needed (in my personal opinion only) to avoid future capital raising to get into production. I also started to see (in my personal opinion only) significant holes in the 'early gas' story that was pitched in the IPO after doing some simple research and investigation. I've posted some of those thoughts in an earlier post on this forum.

I'm not sure if it was the way senior management pitched the project that made the IPO flop from initial expectations, or if petroleum just isn't valued anymore as an investment. My personal opinion is it's probably a combination of both.

So that's the interest in Tamboran and why I only post on Tamboran. I do however follow in the background some other juniors in the Basin as a measuring stick against Tamboran. But am primarily interested in Tamboran. the negativity isn't on the assets, its probably the way the assets have/are being managed at the moment and the lack of transparency with investors.

I do love a good conspiracy, so would love to hear your thoughts on that?
    No offence would be taken
    Though I don't think I'm all that interesting.

I see you sentiment is 'Held'. How did you find out about Tamboran and what made you jump onto them?
    Did you buy into the IPO on on market?
    Any thoughts on the assets or the results to date, and any predictions?
    thoughts on the latest Tamboran presentation?

Would be good to get your thoughts rbmulvog to stimulate some discussion on the forum, as its pretty dead at the present moment

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.015(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $350.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.0¢ $253.4K 1.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 343217 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 39142 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TBN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.