BML 10.0% 11.0¢ boab metals limited

I'm not saying there is much risk to the mine development....

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I'm not saying there is much risk to the mine development. Amended approvals are still required though as far as I am aware, and for the main works. I will email Simon for clarification on EPA approvals and amendments for both early works and main works. My point is that this is now another deadline that management have stated and missed.

To be clear, I am heavily invested and supportive of BML, I just want targets to be hit or changes clearly communicated. Not like when the DFS delay was announced on the last day possible (day it was supposed to be due).

The DFS is likely to be 5-7 months delayed (from it's revised due date of end May 2022). That's a significant delay to get some further inputs such as mine services pricing, now the study and costing for the new green power route to the mine etc. 1-2months delay, yeah sure but 5-7months, come on lets start to be critical of management and these sloppy timeframes.

Are management going to tick all boxes this side of Christmas for Decision to Mine to occur?
    The last investor presentation to include a Gantt chart was back on 11th April. Since then the Gantt chart for timelines has disappeared. Why is that?? Having deadlines such as H2 2022 for the DFS provides no accountability in my opinion. Are they working towards the 31st December 2022? Or was it the 31st July 2022? Which part of H2 2022 is it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $2.195K 19.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 556644 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 188756 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.