VRX 0.00% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

Ann: EPA approves ESD and sets timetable for Arrowsmith North, page-112

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I also agree with a lot of what bomber says but if he genuinely wants the share price to rise maybe a small toning down of the negativity could be beneficial. No use spruiking about being right all the time if said spruiking has the potential to create a negative sentiment.

I agree communication has been a little off (see not so negative) and we have been given some excitedly misguided timelines but the endgame is moving closer and anyone still here is focusing on that.

Just imagine some newby inherits some substantial amount of dollars and figures may as well invest it somewhere. They then start looking around for whatever information they can get on whichever company they are interested in and they somehow stumble across the "well it was back in 2017 and I wondered why China put silica sand on the critical elements list" statement. They get excited that they may have stumbled onto something big for the future. Then they somehow find the HC Crazies and boom, they think stuff it too much to lose here and never look back. (I know I know they shouldn't invest on what they read on forums but you never know some people do).

Now its all hypothetical but 1. How much would someone investing a lot of money into VRX boost the share price right now? Answer, probably a lot. 2. What if by just being a little more diplomatic/positive made such a person go "good point and I hear what you are saying but nothing in life runs smoothly" and they buy in anyway? Answer, not sure but lets give it a go for a while. 3. Does what bomber say serve any more purpose now by potentially creating that seed of doubt? Answer, don't think so, yes he is showing the opposing/possibly accurate view but we aren't all here to copulate with arachnids, so lets see if all us crazies can get some positivity going to get this SP moving north. Maybe its up to us?

Now sorry for the rant but sometimes we just have to move on and let the bee fly from our bonnets and look to the future and stop focusing on the past as I feel this time it is only detrimental to the cause, no matter how right or wrong you are.

Now lets all sit in a circle and hold hands and sing Kumbaya together!

Oh also @blister I'll race you to a million.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 387890 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.