VRX 0.00% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

Bomber I agree with your concern about exaggerated daily SP...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Bomber I agree with your concern about exaggerated daily SP increases but I also dream of the day it happens again and is sustained, as you would have seen it continually jump on the news we got through 2020 and some were huge daily gains.
    The dump resulted and I do get the feeling there has been some skull duggery at play and we possibly should be sitting above 20c.
    That being said I have doubled my holding under 20c, so without it I would be far worse off, provided this starts and continues a gradual climb up.

Yes I read most of your and everyone else's posts and make my own decisions to buy and hold even though it has been frustrating and even though sometimes what has transpired makes me a little annoyed but we don't see underneath the duck on the pond (even though we are constantly trying to get a better angle to see) and the pure optimist in me hopes the legs are paddling away like there's no tomorrow with regards to Bruce and co trying to get this thing paying us all a nice dividend, Bruce included.

Bruce is by no means perfect but he's our guy at the helm and if it wasn't for his foresight and awesome (tongue in cheek) interviews, I probably would never have bought in and I can guarantee I'm not alone. Maybe he needs help but calling for his head is counterproductive I feel. We need to offer some solutions for him without making it seem like we are giving him his last rites. He may just take us up on some.

We now need to shift the focus and sentiment from "look at this sh*t show" to "thank god that's past us, all aboard" and what do we need to do now to encourage all those fence sitters to start buying and talking about VRX.
    Maybe we need to get Kerry from small caps to interview him, or maybe you Bomber? Grease up your hair, clip the nose hairs and pucker up for an interview, you probably know enough to get through it and kick this thing into overdrive. Point being lets offer support and see if it doesn't help out on some level.

I'm most probably wrong but I did read the 20c, 25c to 30c post as just trying to enjoy the announcement we have all been desperate for and dreaming of what's to come, whether right or wrong I feel its better to have this sentiment instead of "yeah but it should have been years ago and my Lambo is now going to have to be electric".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $10.46K 292.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 271873 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 334860 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.