VRX 5.88% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

Ann: EPA approves ESD and sets timetable for Arrowsmith North, page-241

1. 4,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1209
    Looks like I've been personally attacked again. Well seeing that for at least 2 years Db and I have been slated for telling the truth. Posters have continually upramped this stock based on promises. I guess the current sp is indicative of how the market sees it. I want this stock to be in the dollars but reality sets in and I look at other stocks that had so much promise and had the ar.. e kicked out of them like A2 and vocus. All down to shyte management.
    Posters here have talked about this stock being long term. Well yes, maybe but anything can happen. Look at afterpay now block, that market was the darling of the asx but now....
    Lithium stocks have also gone south even though ev batteries are the talk of the town
    Again, I want this stock to go up. I have millions of them. I don't deliberately talk it down. Why would I? I haven't bought any for a long time moor do I intend to. I just tell the truth. I remember Db saying the epa process is at least 9 mths to a year away and he was attacked ruthlessly because certain people wanted it sorted by last august. Remember that?
    So for those people intent on having a go at people telling the truth, I suggest you have a look on the mirror.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.