Ann: EPA approves ESD and sets timetable for Arrowsmith North, page-73

1. 1,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    "Yes. There is a plan in place.
    Yes. there are multiple steps and timelines
    yes. a positive milestone has been achieved

There are negatives though.
    9=12 months to complete it.
    This ann also indicates there is a lot of work to be done elsewhere, but they are on it

Can you see why speccy lovers aren't rushing on? 2 years later than expected, but I confident this will be a dollar stock."

Simon

Couldn't have said it better myself. I would however add one more negative; the timeline has a number of stages where the process could stall and the timing could blow out further than stated so I am assuming the timeline is the best possible case (i.e. finish construction of AN plant and infrastructure by June/July 2023). While some may cringe, I'll be delighted if they are shipping sand to DFS specifications from AN by the end of 2023 and personally believe that a date in 2024 is actually a more probable outcome. And yes, if either outcome is the case, the SP will be many multiples of the current price.

I'm a pretty crappy trader and freely admit that I often don't time my buys and sells as efficiently as I would like but I have still been a very successful small cap investor over the last five years by choosing (mainly) the right stocks and also having a fair dose of patience. If you want a serious mulitbagger for 2022, I don't believe VRX is your ticket. It is however a good bet for a multibagger over the next 24 months. Sure, you can hold off and buy VRX in 12 months time if the timeline is going to plan but ,if that's the case, the share price will likely be much higher than now ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $18.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $2.77K 92.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 434666 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 24678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.