EGR 2.11% 9.7¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Epanko Debt Financing Update, page-12

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    EGT is still alive and kicking, currently working on additional high purity G applications, not only from Epanko but also from EcoGraf production.

EGT is not underpinning the $60mil loan process...todays ann was just an update on Finance, things depend on Barrick deal getting signed off on the 17.09.19, in other words, it's letting the market know that everything is on track, but if you are in for a quick trade expecting term sheet confirmation this month, you might be disappointed, a largeish holder must have gotten wind of it the past few days and decided to call it a day.
    Interestingly in Germany some are happy to buy, still on low volume but they are buying and yesterday for example, paying 0.11c for 50k shares and 0.10c for 45k shares

US$40mil from kfw US$20mil from Export Finance Aus **of importance, the $20mil will be on same favourable terms as the $40mil**

Nothing much will happen with our SP until major progress is announced, considering we have 2 projects very advanced we should get some trigger points soon:

* Finalize lease on 6.7ha site in Kwinana Industrial Site - this might encourage the new off-takers to allow KNL to reveal their names, if/once that happens there will be a lot of LT holders with big smiles walking around for days once they find out who our off-takers are.

* Term sheet lodged from KFW - Not sure if ppl are aware, but to my knowledge, there is not a case where finance did not go through after the term sheet lodgementwink.png

EcoGraf

Offtakers are standing by and waiting for project confirmation, I believe the signal for them will be once we are allocated the land by the WA Gov.
    Substantial product qualifications have already been concluded ** importantly, off-takers are Non-china**

All the above is ALL IMO and based on my own DD and speculations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.002(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $44.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ $2.152K 22.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 45000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.