CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    hello shelly,

your comment...

"Nothing but agendas to get others to part with their shares at the lowest possible price".

This is a very repetitive statement on all shorter posts.

With the share price the way it is and opportunities that are on offer to buy up at these low prices, then why are so many holders not taking advantage of shorters games, buying up shares at these prices?

I have btw! For me, these prices are bringing down my buy in price to a more acceptable loss position.

It's amusing to read posts complaining the shirters game, but not the holders taking advantage of the shirters game.

Remember shorters make there profits from a range of scenarios. They don't make profits from losses, unless it's tax right season.

I remember how I was called a shorter at .43 cents. Now at 0.096 I still buy and read, but rarely comment. Shorters will be here till the Feds grow a set, and ban shorting altogether.

Shorting is dreadful for any company big or small.

The practice of shorting drives potential investors away from the market to safer havens.

Shorting is a game used buy competitors to keep their competitors at bay in both good times and bad times as well.

At the end of the day be it the Libs or the ALP in power, your not going to see any action to stop the practice. So, you just have to suck it up, and live with the flith that destroy any positive sentiment in the market.

It kind of reflects why so many have left the stock markets and gone to safer havens with less risk.

Greed, in what ever form will be greed an it kills market sentiment and confidence in it.

I'm absolutely positive that the Board is fully aware of what's at stake this year at the AGM, I can assure you.

If your confident, buy, if not, then that's your decision.

Have a great day one and all. But whatever, please don't let the filth destroy your faith and aspirations in EGR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.