EGR 1.02% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Epanko Framework Agreement, page-40

1. 2,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6345
    To be clear, I'm not happy that the EGR share price is where it is and the extent of current progress. It's also impossible to state that EGR hasn't had its share of fluff announcements in the past, but IMO this was an appropriate update announcement.

I for one hope that there are a few more "fluff" announcements that provide additional clarity as to where various projects are at. These updates would include clarity around whether the next step in progressing projects is dependent on internal EGR work, contracted EGR work that needs to be delivered, or external approvals / decisions that are effectively unable to be controlled from a time perspective by EGR.

While it's impossible to quantify exactly, I suspect some of the recent share price weakness relates to weakness in the broader battery sector were many lithium stocks are down sharply over the last one or two months. There are some company specific issues in play, but Tesla's share price was as recently as 22 September at $300/share (post-split) and now at about $124/share. This near 60% fall in three months can't be helping companies who are linked to supplying materials for batteries, primarily for EV's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.