EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Lets make ist clearer:Extensive Expensive studies have been...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    Lets make ist clearer:
    Extensive Expensive studies have been conducted in advance to define Epanko's development opportunities and mitigate risk.

These include a bankable feasibility study led by GR Engineering Services ... why was this necessary because it was all done 5 years ago when graphite price was a lot lower, c&p the old study and chance the numbers

the mining concession and environmental permits; a comprehensive independent engineering report by SRK Consulting on behalf of the lenders confirming the technical aspects of the proposed development and the compliance of the social and environmental design with the Equator Principles, International Finance Corporation performance standards and World Bank Group environmental, health and safety guidelines; ... this was also done 5 years ago, so why do it again. Or was it inly told last time that everything is ready and in place fpr KfW ???

and 200-tonne bulk test program and sales of flake graphite to key markets in Europe and Asia in an ann. we were told we do testing with Vermeer. This testwork should run since several month, so the result should not be 200 tonnes but 2000 tonnes of bulk test material, otherwise the machinery of Vermeer is useless and we should stop testing immidiately (or was the ann. only a fluffy one to push share price?)

The signing of the agreement is expected early next year, it said, and is an important prerequisite for the financing and development of the project.... At least I hope that "early next year" does not mean end of March but first or second week in January

I would be more than happy if EGR would be successful with a fastrack development of Epanko, but I am afraid that Epanko is the revitalized rabbit that Andrew tends to pull out of his hat as he did with Kwinana after Epanko rabbit died. Now Kwinana rabbit died and there is no hope it can be revitalized. Till Andrew find a brand-new rabbit we have to live with the old revitalized Epanko rabbit for the next few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $27.51K 240.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4608 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 100064 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.