EGR 0.00% 16.0¢ ecograf limited

The only dead entity of significance here is that of former...

1. 7,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3279
    The only dead entity of significance here is that of former President Magufuli. His death is of favourable consequence for companies with projects in Tanz. We are finally seeing progress that could lead to an industry in that country that will be to the betterment of its citizens and future international investment.

A lot has also changed in 5 years for graphite... not just graphite prices. The EV revolution has actually begun and, all of a sudden, supply of critical minerals has become an issue. What is being proposed in Tanz for EGR doesn't just involve Epanko but our other graphite project, Merelani. And, a downstream hub is being pursued by the Tanz govt and EGR. That involves another step of DD.

Kwinana is not dead... and the only thing that seems to be resuscitated around here are the HC troll accounts. We all know that the EV scene is a transformative one... investors, companies and nations need to be flexible. What I see as being a very interesing development here is the concept of locating the micronisation & spheronisation of graphite at the site of the mine/s and the purification processing in the close vicinity of the OEMs. It makes economic sense to do it this way (from our perspective) and it makes economic sense for the Tanz Govt to have a stake in the value-add downstream processing of their nation's resource/s.

Its obvious that building BAM facilities throughout the world is impractical without the raw mineral to feed them. However, I would like to see EGR, at the very least, get started with its proposed product testing faciltiy. Urbix and the likes of ANZAPLAN charge a hefty fee for pilot product testing (as they should). The only matter that I believe EGR needs to provide clarity on is what is on the immediate agenda for Kwinana with regard to the proposed product testing facility and the purification-only facility.

We can only but guess that the outcome to the Framework Agreement with Tanz will provide the groundwork for our downstream projects. There's a lot of contingent matters (again) in the pipeline yet to be resolved. Patience by LTH is required and all the noise is not going to change that except unsettle the resolve of retail holders (which is the aim of trolls).
    Last edited by Shellbell: 02/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $48.04K 307.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 106000 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 94230 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ 76021
Last updated 14.56pm 24/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.