EGR 0.00% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

I believe certain concessions have already been made by EGR in...

1. 469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    I believe certain concessions have already been made by EGR in order to gain EFA approval for the downstream processing business (conc. export, as you say).

BAM facility mechanical shaping was to occur out of country and the Kwinana facility under this model was pushed right through to final development approvals last September. Shortly afterward, a centralised in-country mechanical shaping facility was thrust forward as the likely model (external purification remaining). There are efficiency gains to be had with this, but that really requires multiple global BAM facilities. Considering the apparent difficulty in getting 1 up and going, well.....a long term gain, that didn't seem to matter for Kwinana.

Much like PEK (with the UK facility squeezed out in favour of in-country refinement), I believe EGR was positioned over a barrel. No play, no EFA.

Development of a second graphite deposit (in another Tanz state) also came back on the agenda out of nowhere recently (despite the significant difficulty faced in getting 1 mine up and running). I see development of a second graphite mine at this stage as entirely unnecessary (with potential added risk to the company) - the Epanko deposit is sufficient for expanded operations to the nth degree, so this is not being driven by the need for greater output. Again, much like PEK, the effort to develop a world-class deposit with favourable economic studies released years ago has been a long, drawn out saga - get Epanko off the ground, forget Merelani for now would be the common sense approach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $7.712K 52.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25950 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ 9317
Last updated 14.17pm 08/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.