EGR 4.17% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

I noticed the fervent appreciation Copper Bull...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    I noticed the fervent appreciation Copper Bull received...earlier today. Mods got his comments...and rightly so. " Company representative" . Come now. If a company rep (whatever that means) actually said those things and it hasn't been disclosed ( small legal requirement called Continuous Disclosure ) to the market... well lets just say ASIC might have a real problem

Just remember how KOH and others get howled down when they quote their "company representatives"..or African whispers....or other unsubstantiated info.

Copper Bulls unsubstantiated info clearly gives timeframes (delayed from early April I might add) that the company would have had to share. (why it was moderated) And pretty sure the company doesn't make sensitive announcements via HC members as a rule. so far they have been bullet proof when it comes to announcements and sensitive information not leaking.

If Copper Bull's posts were true then he should name his company representative...after all, I assume they didn't say "sshh don't tell anyone this" ...and we should all be asking him to do so .....the same way we howl down other unsubstantiated info. Either that or if you genuinely believe it..you should be howling down the phone to AS to release it to the market. ...and to shoot the person that shared price sensitive information.

I want information as much as the next person...arguably more (1.7+m reasons). But I want it from the company. Not conjecture. Not unsubstantiated. Irrespective if it is supposedly good or bad.

564xxl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $21.53K 175.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 48994 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 10553 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.