EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

I read this on another company I have shares in.It might be a...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    I read this on another company I have shares in.

It might be a giid reminder for some who've great expectations of EGR to read what Forward-Looking statements which seem to be a lot of what EGR publishes seem to entail IMHO without a lot of concrete evidence other than hearsay companies in Germany et-al without actually naming the said company's, also dates that could bring us joy, so we know that could, and may or may not but gives you hope, or fatigue in the sense of 'forwarding-looking'.

Maybe each report should be prefaced with the following and we might all develop level heads.

Source PAN

"Forward Looking Statements:
    This announcement contains certain “forward-looking statements” and comments about future matters.
    Forward-looking statements can generally be identified by the use of forward-looking words such as, “expect”, “anticipate”, “likely”, “intend”, “should”, “could”, “may”, “predict”, “plan”, “propose”, “will”, “believe”, “forecast”, “estimate”, “target” “outlook”, “guidance” and other similar expressions within the meaning of securities laws of applicable jurisdictions.

Indications of, and guidance or outlook on, future earnings or financial position or performance are also forward-looking statements. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. Any such statements, opinions and estimates in this announcement speak only as of the date hereof and are based on assumptions and contingencies subject to change without notice, as are statements about market and industry trends, projections, guidance and estimates. Forward-looking statements are provided as a general guide only. The forward-looking statements contained in this announcement are not indications, guarantees or predictions of future performance and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the Company, and may involve significant elements of subjective judgement and assumptions as to future events which may or may not be correct.
    There can be no assurance that actual outcomes will not differ materially from these forward-looking statements.

A number of important factors could cause actual results or performance to differ materially from the forward-looking statements.

The forward-looking statements are based on information available to the Company as at
    the date of this announcement."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.