EGR 3.33% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

....However, better than the ex-China EV industry stalling...

1. 5,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2574

....However, better than the ex-China EV industry stalling altogether...

The reason why no one in the West has committed to Graphite to date, besides tyre kicking with product testing is that they all know that money needs to be spent to build up ex china's supply and they were all hoping to be able to quietly continue getting China to supply them with Griphite either by building their cars there which is manly Germanies disastrous plan and then sell their "German cars" out of China, others hoping to just keep on buying the Chinese Batteries etc...all while completely ignoring the actual risk of complete dependence on China, I hoped COVID would wake up Germany but the CEO"s where jus to comfortable and didn't want to start spending the required $ in building up their own supply chain as that would affect their bonuses.

That is why I said back when the IRA was introduced by the US and EGR had to change the plan on how significant the IRA is, but Grpahie was not targeted strong enough, I assume they were all aware that it would take time to build it up and couldn't afford to risk the collapse o their own EV progress as it was and still is very obvious that no EV without China...but now the date is set lots of money e china has been earmarked now worldwide to build up supply chains and now w will see some commitment for graphite plays that have done all the product testing ad have all approvals in place.

EGR will be one of the strongest players thanks to the time and money spent to develop multiple income stream pathways.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $29.23K 202.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 164129 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 38162 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ 39851
Last updated 15.46pm 06/06/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.