PCK 0.00% 3.4¢ painchek ltd

Ann: ePAT Pain Assessment App Secures Regulatory Clearance, page-157

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    achieving contracts with companies to sell your product is always a case of negotiating powers.

sometimes you have to really slog it to someone other times it can be customer driven and then things are much easier.

From what i heard it could be the latter with management hearing facility providers saying how an app to replace abbey pain scale and to provide carers with objective repeatable methods of pain assessment to assist in the care of dementia sufferers is a welcome tool.

Not only does it measure it records and stores easily too via cloud service. It is easy to pull up the pain history of a patient quickly to show the historical pattern of pain behaviour and the influence of pain medication to treating their pain levels whilst trying to not over medicate for the negative side effects that presents in patients.

This is key in Australia at least where government funding for aged care facilities is based in part on the facility being able to demonstrate a level of care. Governments want to see evidence that the care being administered is at a high standard and that patients are not suffering constantly. What better way than to be able to show with the EPT app the historical pain levels of its residents and demonstrate an assurance check that they dont suffer large periods of high pain events, whilst showing they are not over medicating.

Far easier and more high tech to use such telehealth technology than a whole pile of papers records with abbey pain scale markers on it, boy who would sift through all that paperwork!!!! I doubt care facilities would want to be the one that has to provide this assurance to government bodies with piles of paper records (or probably no records) vs a facility with a cloud based telehealth record system....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $255 7.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 562933 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 397558 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.