HAS 3.51% 27.5¢ hastings technology metals ltd

Ironic much... I'm waiving my arms in helpful warning to those...

1. 2ic
    5,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4584
    Ironic much... I'm waiving my arms in helpful warning to those travelling through HAS, yet you imagine me a windmill enemy and keep charging back. I'm not doing charity, this is my investment process and entertainment, but if you can't accept some people spend time contributing to community (real or online), that's on you. Why you feel the need to denigrate my character and warnings as some scamming, downramping axe to grind I don't know. I haven't lost you money and I'm damn sure HAS share price hasn't fell from $6 to $1.12 because of my posts...

Concerned about who is hurting retail investors come to HC looking for ideas, maybe have a look in the mirror yourself mate. Slow leaner, gullible, embarrassingly wrong are all forgivable traits, but the real enemies are those rampers pushing dangerous, unsubstantiated theories as to why retail should'nt consider negative opinions or stop losses etc. Sorry to look back at your history, wanted to see when you joined the HAS thread and what you had to say about the Wyloo con-note back when, and this was your first post I saw...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5492/5492544-9d7bc9bb51ca3c73152bc20a7d95b950.jpg

That's a shocking effort, not because of how embarrassing wrong it was, because of the nasty, crazy conspiracy content going on. "pushing down prices and using bots to accumulate more stock and average down" really, usually the price going down is due to more sellers than buyers, typically because fundies are distributing to mum and dad buyers silly enough to believe companies like HAS and get screwed. Where we differ is, unlike you I don;t believe "mum and dad silly enough to fall for their cheap tricks and sell out then they deserve to get screwed" confused.png .

That was $3.50 and here you are today still banging the same drum today, accept instead of fundies I'm the one "blinding them so the manipulators can fleece them. Only ones that stand to benefit from all the FUD you've been shoveling around are the accumulators and shorters which are likely one and the same." Simply unbelievable, how do you justify this to yourself? confused.png

25 years on HC as an investor you say, with that sort of approach...wow, hope you haven;t blown all the inheritance? Have another tilt at me by all means, but please leave the mum and dad's out of it... they can't afford to invest like you do rolleyes.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $49.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $83.69K 298.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 134192 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 21519 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.3¢ 28.3¢ 27.5¢ 81648
Last updated 12.57pm 16/05/2024 ?
HAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.