HAS 1.72% 28.5¢ hastings technology metals ltd

Ann: EPC Contract Executed with GRES for Beneficiation Plant, page-6

1. 2,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Market price is irrelevant when the price and most of the supply is controlled by countries like China and Russia. These days the supply chain security and ESG is as important as the price paid for critical minerals. With entire project costing less then the price of a submarine it is like you say just funny money when the project helps to protect Australian interests and security of supply. Its why I'm not obsessing about minor things like being "cashflow positive, how much higher to service and repay large amount of debt, who is going to take the radioactive mon-con and process outside of China" . The project will eventually become cashflow positive, the when depends on the funding used to complete the project. Unlike Lynas issues with waste disposal in Malaysia which forced them into building the Kal plant having the entire processing done in Australia can return the waste in the ground where it came from. A low or even free interest loan would take care of the rest of your concerns.
    So let the Chinese lower prices, downrampers to downramp and shorters to short because I'm confident the plant will go ahead no matter what, then again I have a horse in this race.
    Still , I appreciate your time and effort you put into posting your concerns in here specially since most other posters will only post in here when they try to influence readers opinions. I'm referring to me in case you were wondering jv123.biggrin.png

I know this is an oldie but just the same it does show that support for the sector comes from more then just NAIF
    https://www.austrade.gov.au/ArticleDocuments/5572/ATIC_critical%20minerals%20snapshot_REE_JUN21_web%20(002).pdf.aspx

PS... I didn't realized Kalium Lakes was mining and processing critical minerals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $50.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $125.4K 433.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 109213 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 57030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ 183275
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
HAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.