HAS 0.00% 22.0¢ hastings technology metals ltd

Ann: EPC Contract Executed with GRES for Beneficiation Plant, page-10

1. 2ic
    5,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4677
    Are you a slow learner? Think of me whatever makes you comfortable with your investments, most readers do and they come to the same conclusion you did. If reading a bearish opinion is uncomfortable, put me on ignore and stop. If you are going to follow my posts around HC, it's very apparent what stocks has cost me losses and what ones haven't, i make no secret of it. I get upset losing money like everyone else, but am generally not embarrassed because if you are going to step in the ring then it's just a fact you're going to takes hits.

What upsets me about HAS is the outrageous way they misled and deceived the market in the Fed22 DFS and again with the Twiggy bait and switch (as I have repeated over and again). Didn;t cost me anything, but demonstrably it cost a lot of people a lot of money, especially retail that only had the MD's word and guidance to go off. Not my loss, but I don;t need to ask for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for all retail being fleeced by asymmetrical and/or mis-information. I do my small part to shine a light for retail to see the other side of the story, hanging the worst perpetrators in a gibbet for HC to see and beware placing too much faith in this stock or management in general.

Kallium Lakes upsets me as a taxpayer, pure and simple. It's pertinent to this stock because my fundamental belief is that despite HAS first mover advantage, the RE industry and alternative RE mine supply will overtake the 'geopolitical supply chain security' rationale for developing a deposit at the wrong end of the cost curve. That is, stop wasting taxpayer money on high risk, marginal at best punts that invariably capitalise any gains to private hands. I was shocked to see the founder/director making $5M a year off inside mining contracts he created for himself, while whinging NAIF didn;t just convert the debt to worthless shares (ie accept taxpayer losses) so he could spend years making $5M annually on the shovels. The self-serving greed at the expense of shareholders and taxpayers is breathtaking... and I salute NAIF for refusing to roll over 'to support another uneconomic green project'.

In short, I'm driven as much by a principled conscience as others appear to be absent one...

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $193.5K 862.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 89887 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 4393 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ 130465
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
HAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.