PAA 3.03% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Epichem enters voluntary liquidation, page-115

1. 8,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1715
    Kpax,
    I saw this coming a long time ago and even posted on here that they could sell Epichem but like normal I got hailed down and told I was being stupid.
    I missed that Anusha had been made Developnent Manager at Epichem as I still believed that Miss Klopper was still in this role, not sure what happened to her.
    How can a company that promotes themselves as the Australian leader in its field not be able to be sold as a going concern.
    Who are these so called creditors as far as I know Epichem had no outstanding loans, the amount they were spending on products couldn't be the reason.
    PAA listed loan amount of $302k at the end of June none of which had been drawn down on at end of June. This would have come from the loan facility for future R&D tax return.
    Maybe some one can help me here but don't Epichem own the building that they were operating from.

As I posted before the management at PAA operate in a way that appears all they want is a take over bid and not for the company to progress to where they become a commercial business.
    I base this on the facts that they stopped progressing with human cancer trials because of adverse affects however all current cancer treatments have adverse affects.
    Currently we do not know if mpl in tablet form is only showing no adverse affects because of the much lower dosage then what was used in the raw form in human cancer.
    That they never requested grants for human cancer or covid.
    The fact that some of the timelines they announced were impossible to meet and which I pointed out at the time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $82.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $151.1K 877.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 54714 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 371375 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.