PAA 3.03% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Epichem enters voluntary liquidation, page-116

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    It's been mentioned before, but maybe PAA is being trimmed down to be a more attractive purchase? A prospective buyer interested in MPL's potential may not want to take on a loss making entity as well. It may not be seen as a 'good look' for BP to take over a company and then make staff redundant. Much cleaner to take over, pay off the SHs and use the IP as they want. No messy HR issues.
    We are seeing now that our BoD are employing more outside consultants to advise them on the way forward. If one of the possible directions forward is a complete sale of PAA my guess is that Epichem would not have been seen a positive for someone interested in MPL. I'm not saying that this is what the BoD are planning, but they have stated in the past that is a possibility, so would want to be ready.
    IMO, good Nfl results would bring offers for the BoD to consider (may even be part of RAs discussions?). Now would they prefer a complete buyout or a licensing deal? They are all SHs and IMO not really here for a monthly paycheque, so I think they would prefer a clean break if given the option. At least then they wouldn't have worry about us pesky SHs bleating anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $82.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $151.1K 877.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 54714 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 371375 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.