ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 993
    ".........looks to me like PAA is getting prepped for sale,, I'd say Management would like it gone before the AGM...especially if the 20c oppies don't get struck......."

Well if they are thinking of or have been having confidential discussions re a sale I would think that would make it hard to attract an new CEO. Unless they just want a very short term contract! eek.png
    I've wondered if the 20c reward oppies are proving to be a bit of a hindrance to a potential sale, having 70 million extra shares to buy would probably not be seen by a prospective buyer as a positive. Maybe the BoD are waiting for them to expire before discussions can continue? Having said that though if the oppies get converted PAA would have a nice cash surplus so I would have thought that would balance out the cost of buying extra shares. Unless of course the SP increased by some margin.

I would have thought that the SIMOA machine would either be fixed by now or is not gonna be. If fixed how far down the backlog are we?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.