PAA 1.14% 22.3¢ pharmaust limited

Emotions on the forum are running high recently which makes me...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Emotions on the forum are running high recently which makes me think there are 3 types of people in PAA. 1: The traders here for a quick trade on momentum, 2: the traders who've extended their short trade holding out for Christmas hoping to sell into an Elanco deal who are getting nervous that they'll have to wait, and 3: the investors who will be holding for years to come. Some of the loudest voices talk about investing for the big bucks but act like (and perhaps are) nervous traders. In my opinion, the immediate outcome of successful phase 2 trials is a very important step along the way for this company, not an end in itself. I have been guilty of talking like a trader myself at times here- it's tempting with the short to medium term potential of this company.

I just wanted to say this because most of the year this forum has been an upramping echo chamber and in the last few weeks half the posters have done a 180. It's easy to psych each other out unintentionally. I just want to remind people that If you have decided to play the long game and you believe in management, then market sentiment and lack of constant updates are absolutely irrelevant. All imo and just my 2 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.3¢
Change
0.003(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $95.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.3¢ 21.5¢ $192.5K 883.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5996 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 130897 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.