PAA 3.03% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Epichem new CEO and Board additions, page-7

1. 2,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1468
    Hi A, generally dont disagree and I am anything but a trader. Have been (generally am) very impressed with management however (thats not a full blown "but") can see buyers lining up but not pressing the go button because the tension has gone out of the game due recent (lack of) update re progress / actual start date of current trials. Any early stage company that wants to become a bigger fish needs a continuum of bigger fish eating smaller fish and to get that to happen you need to keep control of the tension on the line at all appropriate times (just ask NZ how fly fishing works). Understand management knows what is going on and busy doing other things however simply look at the HC sentiment as a simple guide. As you rightly say it has swung and not in the right way. Confident things will turn around once an announcement is made - my real concern is that PAA is not the only game in town so that potential investors will simply move on and lock into another opportunity.Not paranoid just believe we are in a very fickle market space so "every" opportunity counts. JMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $82.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $345.5K 2.010M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170577 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 343944 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.