TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Ann: Epithermal Mineralisation at Black Hill & Ul, page-11

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Epithermal Mineralisation at Black H... dradam,

if you want orinoco exposure then isn't stk a better route ?

and if ian's so called 'successful rights issue' is a flop then what ? more dough down the pan ! why was the orinoco ground sold anyway ? does ian know more that the seller ?

OR IS IAN HANGING ON FOR ALL HE CAN TO KEEP HIS COMPANY'S FOOLISH INVESTORS GOING WHILST HE CALLS FOR MONEY AND POCKETS ... $2000 A DAY ISN'T IT ?

ok, so he's bought up just about anything he can in the grawler craton but this area is a graveyard for many.

it's mostly hope imo. nothing more.

for someone who cannot answer my simple email, and NO, the answer does not have to be mkt sensitive. he can reply with such 'we have taken note of your enquiry and will get back to you asap'

HE NEEDS TO GO TO THE ASX AND MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT. NOW NOW NOW. .............NO, IT'S TOO LATE COS WE'LL FIND SOMETHING HIDDEN IN THE ANNUAL REPORTS. I'M SURE OF THAT.

MANY, ESPECIALLY MYSELF, BOUGHT INTO TRF FOR IT'S MANY SO CALLED GEMS BACK IN 2006 BUT THE IRON ORE MAINLY. WHEN TRF FLOATED OF IFE AND I SAW IAN'S REASONING TO USE THE CASH FLOW FROM IFE TO MOVE TRF FORWARD I INCREASED MY INVESTMENT IN TRF BIG TIME. IT WAS VERY GOOD BUSINESS SENSE TO ME. i made a few good dollars in trf and sold all pre gfc. came back in later as i did with the mkt generally. i retain just 500 shares in trf. my profit does not quite cover my loss i had with ife.

i am angry for many fellow shareholders whom i have come to respect both on hc and offline too.

A VERY VERY ANGRY 40.

ps dradam
    'What strikes me as they still sound very confident,'

yes, he/they always is/are. ian's the showman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.