TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Ann: Epithermal Mineralisation at Black Hill & Ul, page-8

1. 486 Posts.
    re: Ann: Epithermal Mineralisation at Black H... dradam completely agree regarding Weednana. Whats really annoying is that was in the prospectus back in 2006 an my main reason for backing TRF. There just seem to have been so many side-shows since then. Lynas never been touched.

I pretty much think that they are leaving Weednana to the side and were going to leverage it more when IronClad got into production and were looking for other excitment.

Really disappointed that current report makes no mention of IFE.

Annual report due out for both companies this week, of which IFE is of most interest, now we've seen TRF hand with latest drilling. Greenfield exploration certainly is hit and miss (google "olympic dam history")

Iron ore prices are coming off and back down to $106. Think there will be further IO price weakness (back to $100). Really need to see how IFE can get off the ground.

Am still puzzled to see why the CR is for such a small amount, so there must be hope somewhere that funds can be raised at a higher price later, or not at all due to IFE income stream. I'm just not seeing it at as possible at the moment.

AGM will be interesting.

There is certainly value in TRF - it has alot more land than when it first floated (but jeeze, lets unlock some value please), it has potential with IFE. It has potential with new corporate activities. It has potential with Weednana, Telephone Dam, Black Hill. Its not exactly a dead duck, but its hard to feel enthusiastic right now.

Seems amazing that the corp activities are based on general downturn / market weakness when TRF is in exact same boat.

What am I missing, where is the sunny side?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.